Cenacles of The Divine Mercy
Cenacles of the Divine Mercy
- To profess and proclaim the truth of the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist
- To bring a hurting world the Divine Mercy message
- To form small faith groups (Cenacles):
• To encourage members in the exercise of their faith through the Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy
• To pray and work for protection of life from conception until natural death
• To experience the splendor of the Catholic faith through Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the diary of St. Faustina
Members learn how to grow in their ability to be thankful for their blessings, to place their trust in God, to experience his mercy and to radiate it to others. Jesus, I Trust in You – in all things. Members are encouraged to perform works of mercy.
For God and Souls Newsletter
Volunteer opportunities: In-home Cenacles of The Divine Mercy: meeting hosts, facilitators, rotating refreshment volunteers; special events: kitchen volunteers, baking, room décor; work tables in Narthex after Masses; cover booth at the Eucharistic Congress; disseminate materials; Eucharistic ministers for Divine Mercy Sunday and annual Divine Mercy Day of Healing
Time commitment of volunteers: Varies
To sign up for a group or ask a question, please contact Lorraine Carpenter, 704-430-8484.
New to volunteering at St. Matthew? Please read our Safe Environment Policy.