Welcome! We are excited you are considering joining us in passing on our beautiful Catholic faith! When we use the term ‘catechist’ we refer to all those who are participating in the task of bringing others closer to Christ in our Faith Formation program – this includes teens and adults, as well as those who serve as small group facilitators and session volunteers.
There are several opportunities to answer Jesus’ call to “Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations”! We invite you to come in person to the Office of Faith Formation, but you can also request to be contacted by selecting Contact Me!
- a desire to grow in and share the Catholic faith
- an awareness of God’s grace and the desire to respond to that grace
- a commitment to live a sacramental and pray-filled life
- a respect for the teachings of the Church
- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, self-control, gentleness and faithfulness
- a basic understanding of or willingness to learn more about Catholic teaching, Tradition and Scripture
- honest and caring relationships with the age group being served