Our 2019-2020 program year kicks off this week! We are excited to share our new schedule, format, expectations and opportunities for families to draw even closer to our Lord.
For the week of 9/8, please note:
- Sunday Preschool-Kindergarten will have an open house following the 9 and 10:45 am Mass. Families are asked to come following the Mass for which they registered in the program.
- Our general programming will begin. This includes K-6th, Edge (7th/8th) and our second year RCIC families.
- Fr. Pat will open our program year, you will receive important information about the NEW program format, schedule and parent expectations.
- K-6th and second year RCIC families will gather in the church (main campus) or worship space (Waxhaw campus) to start.
- Edge (7th/8th) teens do not need to be present, however parents of Edge teens are expected to be present.
- If you have children in both our K-6th program and Edge, we ask that you join our opening; after we break into small groups and dismiss the parents, you will be expected to join the Edge parent-catechist gathering.
For the week of 9/15, please note:
- Our Sunday Preschool-Kindergarten program begins for children during the 9 and 10:45 am Masses.
- Our RCIT and RCIC (first year) program begins. RCIT teens do not need to be present, however the parents are expected to be present. RCIC parents and children are both expected to be present. We will begin in the Narthex of the Church.
- Our first Family Connection events take place – see our Faith and Family page for more details!