Coronavirus Assistance Resources
- Your St. Matthew family is here for you. Reach out to us. See below for ways to stay connected.
- For assistance in North Carolina, visit nc211.org.
- Mecklenburg County Public Health has established a call line to answer general questions: 980-314-9400.
- For information from the Center for Disease Control, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- United Way Economic Relief Fund helps with bills, rent, and food. Call 1-866-211-9966 and provide a zip code and you will be given a list of local agencies that provide assistance.
- Visit ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina for information from our North Carolina government.
Stay Connected #ConnectedInChrist
While we cannot gather together as a parish, we can still stay connected.
- Facebook (facebook.com/stmatthewcatholic) Join us daily for Mass, posts and to message us.
- Website (stmatthewcatholic.org) Find the most current updates on our website.
- YouTube Watch Sunday Mass and daily Masses on our YouTube channel.
- Twitter (@stmatthewnc) Follow us on Twitter.
- Flocknote To receive our monthly e-newsletter and other important information, text SMCCC to 84576 or connect with us online at StMatthewCharlotte.flocknote.com. If you need assistance with Flocknote, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use Formed as a resource for continued faith formation. Visit Formed.org; click Sign Up. Select I Belong to a Parish or Organization. Find St. Matthew by church name or zip code. Enter your email, and you are in! If you already have an account, visit Formed.org and click Sign in. Enter your email; click the link in your email and your are in; no more passwords!
- Click here to have the bulletin emailed to you each week.