We provide personal guidance along with self-marketing, resume editing, networking, interviewing strategies,
While You Wait for the Next CICT Meeting, contact 1 or 2 CICT Counselors to Discuss Your Issues & Potential Solutions for You.
Retired (Sales Exec)
Executive (Marketing, Sales, Learning Development)
Retired Executive (Financial Services/Manufacturing)
Executive [ (Client Svcs, Sales, Proj Mgt, Software Startups)
Retired [VP, CIO / exec consultant]
Recruiter – Accounting/Finance
Counselor Job Description:
Counselors are expected to participate in assisting those in the CICT job search program for at least 70% of the meetings. You should be able to understand the issues confronting job seekers and help draw out appropriate solutions for the job seeker.
Individuals who wish to apply for a CICT Counselor should note the following:
Background / Work Experience (at least 3 of the following):
- Current or prior experience in Supervisory / Management position.
- Coached persons regarding job search and/or employment procedure.
- Responsible for Hire / Terminate.
- Personal experience with a Job Search; has an up-to-date personal profile.
- Familiar with operation of internet job boards, LinkedIn and or recruitment.
Next steps will then be to:
- Review the CICT Website completely.
- Notify Randy Gartz of your interest and schedule an interview before attending a CICT meeting for the first time.
- Upon acceptance, attend one CICT meeting to mutually determine continuing as a counselor.