CICT typically meets the 1st and 3rd Mondays of every Month
We are restarting our virtual meetings in 2021. See Zoom links below.
- We highly recommend you use a PC with video and audio capabilities for this meeting
- Download the Microsoft Team app prior to the meeting and ensure your device is set up.
For each meeting, we will start out as a group and then each person will be able to indicate one of the four breakout session they would like to attend, See descriptions below. The Microsoft Teams host will move participants to the breakout room and then we will come back together as a group to conclude out session.
- Getting Started – for those just beginning their search or have felt their search “stall” or hit a ‘dead end’ and need to “restart”.
- Resume/Cover letters – for those who have identified their targets and some basic areas they want to focus their search and will need to be able to present a resume and an introduction letter to a prospective hiring contact.
- Networking – for those needing to expand to “meeting” other professionals or be in places where opportunities might be discussed, specifically influencers of a hiring decision or hiring managers.
- Interviewing – for the ‘ultimate’ goal of the job seeking process, when you are in front of a hiring manager and their team, to directly present your capabilities, personality and investment value.
2021 – See Zoom link below; same for all dates
Weds, Feb 17
Zoom Meeting Details below are the same for all meetings
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 890 6506 0478
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdi2pR6Tas